To enable access to supplier contacts at kpi.com, perform the following actions:
- Go to the Sales>>Companies module on the main menu.
- Go to the Supplier View page. The account type should be set as Supplier.
- Click Contacts from the top bar and click on the contact name.
- In the Contact View page click on the Actions and choose Enable Access.
The supplier contact will receive an email notification to activate his/her customer account at kpi.com.
The supplier contact will have access to the following:
- View access to Purchase Orders and Purchase Invoices.
- Export options
- Approve options in Purchase Orders.
- View access to Cases.
You can modify the suppliers’ access level from Settings>>Users and Privileges>>Permissions.
The below is the Supplier Portal.