Cash Receipts are the funds you receive in cash. To record the cash receipts go to Accounts>>Transactions>>Cash Receipts. Click the plus button to add new. Fill in the form.
- Cash Account – choose the current asset account to which you have received the funds, usually it is a petty cash account.
- Account – choose the account from which you received. If it is your customer, choose accounts receivable.
- Name – if you have chosen accounts receivable under the account column, choose the customer name here.
After you have completed the form, click save. You can view the saved transaction in your accounting statements.
Created by Aziza Israilova, May 2019
- Pay Salaries
- Cash Payments
- Bank Receipts
- Bank Payment
- Customer Prepayments
- Supplier Prepayments
- Manual Transaction Overview
- Receive Payments
- Pay Invoices
- Spending and Receiving Transactions
- Import Manual Transactions
- How to make Journal Entries for Retained Earnings
- Closing the Fiscal Year
- Post Dated Check