Cash Receipts are the funds you receive in cash. To record the cash receipts go to Accounts>>Transactions>>Cash Receipts. Click the plus button to add new. Fill in the form.
- Cash Account – choose the current asset account to which you have received the funds, usually it is a petty cash account.
- Account – choose the account from which you received. If it is your customer, choose accounts receivable.
- Name – if you have chosen accounts receivable under the account column, choose the customer name here.
After you have completed the form, click save. You can view the saved transaction in your accounting statements.
Created by Aziza Israilova, May 2019
- Pay Invoices
- Supplier Prepayments
- Customer Prepayments
- Cash Payments
- Bank Payment
- Bank Receipts
- Spending and Receiving Transactions
- Import Manual Transactions
- How to make Journal Entries for Retained Earnings
- Manual Transaction Overview
- Closing the Fiscal Year
- Post Dated Check
- Receive Payments