To enable access to customer contacts at kpi.com, perform the following actions:
- Go to the Sales>>Companies module on the main menu.
- Go to the Customer View page. The account type should be set as Customer.
- Click Contacts from the top bar and click on the contact name.
- In the Contact View page click on the Actions and choose Enable Access.
The customer contact will receive an email notification to activate his/her customer account at kpi.com.
The customer contact will have access to the following:
- View access to Sales Quotes, Sales Orders and Sales Invoices.
- View access to the Customer Balance.
- Export options
- Approve options in Sales Quotes and Orders.
- View access to Cases.
- View access to Projects and Tasks
You can modify the customers’ access level from Settings>>Users and Privileges>>Permissions.
The below is the Customer Portal.
Created by Aziza Israilova, April 2019