Systematic Record-keeping, Recruitment, Attendance Tracking and Productivity monitoring
Running a business successfully involves having a proactive and highly efficient HR Management system in place. From hiring new talent, creating goals for employees to achieve, keeping them motivated, maintaining employee records and conducting regular training sessions, these are just some of the many functions that HR personnel are actively engaged with. With multi-tasking being the key to any HR Department functioning at optimum levels, Kpi.com’s HR Management tool offers a dynamic and robust software system, which will streamline and enhance the functioning of this critical department in any business
Using our HRMS solution users can manage:
1. Employee profiles and self service (with all of their details, including contacts, employment, position, salary, allowances, schedules, and even visa and passport details).
2.Attendance tracking – Using which companies will be able to manage employees, schedules, leave types, leave allowances, daily attendance, employee time tracking, holidays and even integrate it with biometric time tracking devices.
3. Payroll – Using the payroll module users can set up employees salaries, their allowances, manage their payslips, manage loans, deductions, pension contributions, insurance deductions, generate WPS reports and calculate “End of service gratitude” payments.
How is it integrated with other sections of kpi.com system
kpi.com HRMS system is fully integrated with other sections of kpi.com system, like project management, accounting, payroll, CRM. The payroll system is tightly integrated with accounting and finance. All salaries which are issued in the system, are tracked automatically with bookkeeping transactions.
1. Within the HRMS section, administrators will be able to set up the access levels or permissions levels for employees using “user roles”
2. Integration with accounting module, will able to link the expenses, cash advance/loan requests, with accounting sections, so that when those will be approved on employee self service page, they will be automatically posted on accounting section.
3. Linkage with Project management sections, so that users will be able to easily link employees they have added under HR management module to projects as employees/resources. So that users won’t need to duplicate the employee details in different modules.
4. Payroll module integration – using which HR managers will be able to set up salaries/allowances for their employees.
Watch brief demo videos of kpi.com HRMS:
HR Management and Payroll
kpi.com HRMS customer reviews
It's a nice tool to register and monitor a lot of projects where you have many users involved. I helps to keep you track of your tasks, as well as your employees tasks....
Jorge Rodolfo Sanchez de la Garza