Easily manage your business transactions
Kpi.com’s accounting module is ideal for small and mid-level businesses, as it seamlessly combines the functions of core accounting with all other sectors of the business, with emphasis on compliance management. Using our cloud based software will not only enhance your business’s performance, but will help to increase financial efficiency and cut down on back office expenses. All of this is made possible through the use of standardized management processes available in Kpi.com’s integrated accounting module.
kpi.com Accounting&Finance gives users an ability to manage:
- Sales and Account Receivables – Sales quotes, orders, invoices – with internal approval workflows, multi-currency, multi language, customer management, customer prepayments and more
- Procurement – Managing Purchase Orders, Suppliers, Purchase invoices, Landed costs, Account Payables, PDCs and more
- Expense Management – Employee expense management, approvals, receipt attachments, mobile access
- Inventory Management and Multi Warehouse –
Managing inventory, multi warehouses, multi locations, stock control, serial number tracking, expire date tracking and more
- Fixed Asset Management – Managing fixed assets, types, track depreciation
- Bank Account Management – Managing multiple bank accounts, bank account transactions, bank reconciliations, bank spend/receive transactions, managing petty cash accounts, tracking the balance
- Chart of Accounts and Manual Journals – Managing chart of accounts, tracking the balances, post transactions – Manual journals, setting up templates
- Accounting and Financials Reporting – Ready made standard reports: P&L, Balance Sheet, Budget and Forecast, Customer SOA, Supplier SOA, AR/AP Aging, Stock Valuation and more
You have anytime access to critical data of your business’s performance through detailed financial reports including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, Account transactions, Journal reports etc. You can generate account receivable aging reports for overdue invoices and unpaid amounts using the date range option. All outstanding supplier bills can also be generated date-wise through accounts payable aging report and the reporting library gives you unlimited access to generate multiple reports. The Manual Transaction feature is of immense use to accountants to manually append journal transactions.
Integration with other modules
All areas of your business are incorporated and seamlessly integrated with the software giving you uninterrupted access to vital areas from sales to report generation. From customized reports to inventory management every detail is available at the click of a button.